Members Book And Play
Updated May 24th 2022
We are pleased to advise that the OCHC Astro pitch is available for ‘hire’ by OCHC members ONLY on Saturday afternoons between 12pm and 4pm from 11th June until the end of July. This is a great opportunity for members to take full advantage during the main season’s break. The bar and club house will be open for refreshments during the majority of the sessions.
Who can access the OCHC astro pitch for hire?
- ONLY available to Old Cranleighan Hockey Club members.
- Junior members (18 and under) must be supervised at all times by a guardian / parent.
- This is for hockey use only. No other ball games allowed.
- Not to be used for 1:1 coaching sessions unless prior agreement with Club Captain.
- Please cancel your booking as far in advance as possible to allow others to use the pitch but also allow us to ensure the pitch is secure when not in use.
Health & Safety
- All players must wear suitable astro shoes, gumshields and shin pads.
- It is highly recommended all players / parents / guardians bring their own First Aid Kit. There is no access to First Aid Kit at the Club.
- We recommend you take water with you to your session as we can’t guarantee access to the club house at all times.
- The pitch will be divided into two zones (halves). Only a half can be booked at one time.
- Each session is 55 minutes session.
- Players must provide their own equipment. Access to the containers is prohibited. The floodlights will not be turned on at any time.
- If you are the last players to leave please ensure the gates to the compound area are closed.
- Any problems on the day of booking or require advice on how to lockup please call 07771 557900 or 07858 284807.
All activities at the Club are undertaken entirely at your own risk. Old Cranleighan Hockey Club, OC Club Management (Gryphon Hospitality) and OC Society bear no liability for any injury, accident or ill health which may occur as a result of using the Old Cranleighan Hockey astro pitch during this time.
How to Book
- Please click on the link HERE to book your session.
- 1 booking per week per person.
- The person who has made the booking is responsible for ensuring those attending the session with them know, understand and adhere to the guidelines.
Cost There is no cost.
Please cancel as soon as you are aware you are unable to attend.
The security of the OCHC astro pitch is paramount and therefore if you cannot make a session cancelling your booking sends a cancellation alert to those responsible for the pitch advising whether it is in use and therefore can ensure it is locked. Any problems on the day of booking or require advice on how to lockup please call 07771 557900 or 07858 284807.
Finally, please note these arrangements have been put in place during these unprecedented times to support our members playing hockey. However our priority is the safety of our members and the pitch. Please work with us to ensure that the guidelines are being followed so that we can all be safe.
We will be reviewing the club usage daily and will make necessary changes if we feel the guidance isn’t being followed.